Monday, April 26, 2010

words can't express my feelings?


yeah, it can express my feeling~ hohoho..juz a cliche before i start..
now and then, i have failed to express my feeling towards someone i like or appreciate..
i never do or success in any or these things, so never expect me to do if first...
i know i might sounded selfish, but hey, i won't do da first step....
it's juz me and u'll never be able to push me to do it...
even though i might be honest in expressing my opinion, doesn't mean i'll be tat honest in expressing my feeling tat easily...
i'm a very complicated girl~! there, i said it out olredi~!
okay, but if i let this feeling unspoken, wat will happen?? regret is da first thing tat ever comes in my mind~! second, maybe i'll juz hope tat someone will realize tat..(and it's rare~!!)..
so, wat my conclusion? shud i say it or shud i juz let go? huh, answer? let it be...if it's meant to be mine, it'll never run aways...not satisfied by my answer? well tats life~ it is unfair..Really~ haha...well, enough wif my blabbering, i shud get back on my study mode....

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^