Wednesday, April 21, 2010

why oh why....

i dunno why......
today i was at my best behaviour and yet he ignores me???
wat was tat for?
it surely hard to understand one's behaviour..
wish i could noe wat were you thinking bout....
is there any mistakes or something tat u r not satisfied wif me?
gosh......and why i'm even bothered to think bout tis matter..
it doesn't matter to me, but yet if i do da same thing to you...
i just dun wan to do it to you again..
u noe how it's feel likes....
i'm hoping for a better tomorrow...
hoping tat u would talk~!
plz laa, you are not a kid anymore...
you juz could talk about it if you hav someting in your mind..
i am big enough to understand wat u'll tell me..
i hav brain ok....
dun let da feeling juz hanging there waiting to be exposed..
u know who u r..
i'm hoping u'll visit here sometimes to read tis post~
then u'll know......
juz maybe u'll know...

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^