Thursday, May 5, 2011

Almost there...

I'm almost there!! Where?? To the last paper for my final exam! Yeah!! I going back home next coming Tuesday! Can't wait and very excited! Finally, I'm going to have a very long holiday (approximately 4 months!) and I can rest and also spend more time with my family and friends back home.And also, keep myself updated with new TV shows and others!! Watching TV while having my semester break is on top of my to-do list for thisholiday! Well, I guess I have to find job too..hurm..


Well, I don't know if I'll be able to find one during this holiday, but if I don't, then I'll be a full-time house keeper at my own home then! ^^ Having this long break will enable me to do something about my life too~ Well, if there is something that I need to do, then I'll do it this holiday~ Wonder what the things that i want to do this holiday? Well, I'll tell you...but only after the holiday ends because I'm afraid that I might not be able to accomplish it. Well, so long~ I still got last paper tomorrow and still need to do some revision! ^^ Anyeong!

6 comments:

missandreaaundrea said...

Im super jealous to the max! Haha kamu syok da hbis xm..huhu..syl ble kawin sementara tgu 4 bulan woh!!

Sylvia Mathew said...

hahah!! ko blum lagi hbs exam kaa? kasian juga~ hohohoo..kahwin> ko ba dulu..ada sda yg menunggu kan~ hehehe

encik kacang said...

jelessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next tuesday is my last paper and u r going back oredie???!!!!!

Sylvia Mathew said...

ahaha~!! don't be cause you are going back too right after the final exam. so just chill and don't forget to bring something from semenanjung for us!! miahahaha!

missandreaaundrea said...

hahaahaha syl ko ni kan..jaga ah..ko cari keja la syl..pnya lama cuti ko..xm sa mula 16mei..ngam2 teachers day..haha

Sylvia Mathew said...

aik ann..masih lagi maw selindung2 kaa? ohohoh..maw cari la ba ni..xtaw lagi mo keja d mna~ brapa bln kunun ko pnya cuti?

warmest greetings..^^