Monday, April 4, 2011

A very long time ago..when DBSK was still as 5.

DBSK





I still can't hide the fact that I still ADORE and LOVES DBSK so much..Throughout my teenage life, I've been listening to their song, which keep inspiring me to move forward day by day..The harmonious voice that they sangs when they are together, it can't be replaced by other group. Justify FullThey are who they are, and I like them for that. I'm not an obsessed fans, just a fans that support them and wishes them for the best. Somehow, I would like to send gratitude to them for what they have done and also my supportive message to them. But still, I have no luck in that. Now, DBSK have been divided into 2 sub-group, JYJ and Homin(TVXQ). This is a devastating news for me at first, it makes me sad to see those guys who always have fun together, to be completely apart and not to mention any contact from both side are no longer exists. Why is this happening? I can't blame JaeChunSu for leaving SM ent because of the fact that they deserve to voice up their right as a human. And I can't blame Homin because they stayed in SM ent for the fact that they want to preserve and protect the name TVXQ. I can't blame either one of them. I can only blame SM ENT!! Yes, I do blame them for this. Be it, you wanna say I'm not respecting them for producing such group? No. Hell NO! DBSK wouldn't separated at first if SM ent are not too greedy and treat them appropriately. This would not happen!! But then, there are people who say "JYJ leaves and this is all their fault!" - WTH?? You haters basically are not supportive towards what they are trying to do. I mean, you rather support a company that's been keeping the boys exhausted, get holiday only one week for entire year and doesn't really pay for their amazing work?? THEY are human too! I'm sick of this stupid drama. Anyway, I would like to post this article (I don't know where I get this, it's an old article, but still describe how strong their bond of friendship with each other) I miss them, as 5..

Being in a group for so long, DBSG’s members no longer hide their personalities from each other. They say that being together for so long; they have only grown to be more harmonious.

YUNHO


JS: Yunho is the leader and his personality and character are just like a leader’s. He is very manly and views the brotherhood amongst us as very important.

CM: He also has a strong sense of responsibility.

JJ: He will find opportunities to communicate with each and every one of us, even when he is dead tired he will still talk non stop! Ha! Sometimes, he is simply too long winded!

YC: Yunho is very serious and focused and has great self discipline. He always places DBSG as his greatest priority.

YH: Sometimes because of DBSG, I don’t have a choice but to be strict. But this doesn’t mean that I am angry or pissed. I calmly tell all the members and later I will apologise to them. Yeah. The stress of being a leader is great and it’s great that the members understand the position that I am in.

JUNSU


YH: Junsu is the source of joy in our group. When everyone is in low spirits, Junsu’s jokes have the effect of lifting our spirits even though we know he is purposely being funny!

JJ: He is very positive and strives for the best and innocent, just like a little child. Sometimes he looks a bit slow and silly but on stage, he is very handsome. I’m envious of him and I really like the way he is on stage.

YC: Junsu is able to concentrate very well. Even if it is something he is not good at or talented in, he will keep trying and take on the challenge with a positive attitude.

CM: There a lot of sides to him! I feel that he has a lot of charm.

JS: Because the high school I went to had all types/kind of characters, and things were pleasant between us so I am the kind that is able to be friends with all types of people.

JAE JOONG


YH: Just like what you all already know, Jae Joong is very kind at heart, loves everyone a lot and is a very gentle and handsome man. But sometimes, he worries too much.

YC: He trusts people a lot and is very gentle!

JS: He is also very proper so he never has any funny thoughts. But because he is so proper, he talks in a very straightforward (blunt) manner so people who don’t know him well might be a bit offended. But he really means no harm!

CM: He is also a good listener! He pays close attention to what you are saying and he won’t insist on his own views (if there is a good reason) This is very important!

JJ: Aigoo I’m embarrassed. I feel that if I tell lies, I won’t be true to myself. Yeah. I may be blunt at time so people who don’t understand me might dislike me I guess.

YOO CHUN



YH: Micky is very MAN. He used to be very willful but he has matured a lot and became more cool.

JS: He always faces challenges with confidence. He is never all talk, no action. I really think that he is very capable.

JJ: He has hella lot of luck!! He is also very talented. Whatever he does, he always does it with me!

YC: I’m not the kind of person that would even consider failure. I like to do things with everyone because I like them but maybe this also shows that I don’t have too many friends!!

CHANGMIN



JJ: Changmin is just like a puzzle, a mystery. When he wakes up in the morning, in the day, or when he’s sleeping at night, he’s never the same!!! Changmin when he has just awoken is very scary, but when he’s sleeping, it’s even scarier!!!!! He will sleep talk and it’s all very violent but he never remembers them at all!!!

JS: He is very stubborn. As long as he thinks that something is good, he won’t care about what other people say.

YC: Changmin is really a very stubborn person. He won’t give up his views.

YH: Once he decides on something, it will never change.

CM: Haha I’m glad everyone understand me so well. I admit that I am really stubborn about the things I believe in.

(credits to all..)

2 comments:

Maryii said...

I am crying, thank you very much, I had not really seen this before thanks :'D TVXQ5 ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH¡¡ I miss them

Sylvia Mathew said...

I really miss them too..wish i could see then again, on the same stage, performing as 5, as one, as TVXQ!

warmest greetings..^^