Thursday, April 8, 2010

~WELCOME~ (^-^)

Wassup y'all? kekeke....

it's sylvia here...writing her first post....and i dunno wat i should write....

~ i'm a very complicated
gurl
~ likes to be alone when she's in bad mood(beware, coz i might explode..kekekeke)
~ loves music....(can't live without it....)
~ happens to be very obsessed with korean culture..(i love it~!! ^^)
~ planning on travelling around the world when i have the chances later...
~ planning on living in other country(especially those with 4 season country~!)
~ is taking mechanical engineering course and next sem is my second year~ yay~
~ love silent...coz it'll make me recharge..kekeke..in terms of my brain.
~i love my two bez fren~!!















tis is my bez fren : nurul n anna~!! ^^


~ love r
ains, winter and spring~!!
~ love comics....
~ love DBSK~!!
~ most of all, i love JESUS...^^

okay, tats it for now...will write again next time~~~anyeong....




0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^