Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's unlucky but lucky at the same time.

Do you get it what the title trying to say? I've been receiving this sms from this person whom I don't want to see or should I say I dislike him so much until I can't even stand to communicate with him in any way including sms or anything. He been trying to persuade to reply his sms, but I don't give a damn about it. And now you know what, because of my brother, my simcard has been blocked because he don't know what is my password. and therefore, since I lost the simcard's PUK number, I can't unblocked it.

The number that I've been using since I was in form 5 is no longer can't be used, and I decided to change my number. And the conclusion is, some of my friends might not be able to contact me for the time being, but I'm glad that I can change my old number to new one so that no one except my friends will know my number including the annoying person. No longer annoying sms, and I can live peacefully. Bye bye Mr Annoying.

p/s : For my friends, I'll let you know my new number as soon as I get th new one. Sorry if this cause you any difficulties in contacting me~ ciao.

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^