Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have a dream..^_____^


 Yo wassup! Dreaming while sleeping is common beween humans right? Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not yet understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.(Quoted from Wikipedia).


I believe everyone has the experience of dreaming, but have you ever thought that your unintentional dreams may bring you some hidden messages that you may not even notice in your awakened life? Have you ever thought of rummaging through all your past and recent dreams to explore their underlying meanings?A dream has the power to unify the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into your own self and a means for self-exploration  There are several site on the internet that can give you answers toward the dream that you have, typically your dream is based on your life.


Therefore, I do have a dream last night, which whenever I think about it back, I just smile. It is just a lovely dream. I do wish it could happen in my life. But, a dream is just a dream. Oh ya, you know, I often have this situation which we called it as deja vu. Deja vu is basically a feeling of having previously seen or experienced something to having dreamt about a similar situation or place, and forgetting about it until one seems to be mysteriously reminded of the situation or the place while awake. Yup, I often have that feeling. Is it creepy? Well, I don't think so anyway. Well, gotta go for now. Ciao~


I hope you guys have a nice dream while you are sleeping~ ^^




0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^