Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'll never forget, and therefore forgiveness is not possible.

For the time being, I really don't want to spill this out, but sooner or later, I'll think I'll get insane over this overwhelming feeling that keep haunting me since that day. I've try to forget it, but he himself bring up the issue again. I don't know why he keep on continuing to get my reply for the sake of forgiveness. If I do say I forgive him, I'll know that somehow deep inside of me, I don't. So, I really don't want to be a hypocrite person in front of everyone pretending that I am okay with him. No, I won't. Even if you say I am a selfish person, I'll accept it. I just don't want to lie to myself.

Therefore, I'll stick to my thought that we both should not have any relationship, even as a mere friend. Sound foolish, but that just how I deal with the things that will probably make me hurt in the end. So please stop messaging me cause no matter how hard you begged and ask for my reply, I won't. Ignorance is the meanest things that I can do for a payback for the things that you have done to me. I don't talk behind people's back, I don't hire gangsters to hit you, I'll just can ignore and see you as an invisible person. Let me live my own life, don't try to connect with me again cause it won't work. Don't get involved with my life cause I'll kick you out of it when you try.

You are happy with your life, so why bother with mine? Am I that pathetic to you? To settle thing with me you say? Is that for the sake of vanishing your guilt towards me? Have you ever heard that even though you forgive that certain people, you certainly can't forget the things that that certain person had done to your life. My trust is not something that can be easily gained, once you lost it, you'll never get it back. Extreme? Well, that is just who I am. You hate me for that? I'm okay with that as long as I'll never talk to you again. I'm extremely annoyed by your sms, so please stop that.

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^