Friday, September 9, 2011

SARCASTIC!

Okay, seriously I don't know what is this particular person have to do with me, but every time he has a chance to humiliate me in front of everyone, he will say everything sarcastic about me and make fun about it with everyone! Oh come on! You are older enough, and as long as I remember I never do anything like that to you!! I don't know why, but he is older (late 20s) and not a kid anymore. Maybe the way he sees it is amusing, but not for me! In class, he has the same problem with some of my friends too, but all of them are boys, so they don't take it too seriously. But for me, I do think it as a burden to me, and I can't seem to understand why is he being like this! It's not funny, and it offends me, like A LOT!

*Sigh*  I really want to have a good and problem free semester this time, but this particular person really bothers me a lot, with every chance that might comes along, he can say anything that will not only humiliating, but offends me, in a bad bad way~ How can I possibly not lose my temper with this..Hoping that he can realize it himself. So far, I can see him as the insensitive guy who only thing about himself (Selfish, OBVIOUSLY) and love to humiliate people (including ME). Oh God, please do not let him get involved with me in any way.

Well guys, you can say that this is also the reason why I always hate the fact that my holidays are over! Well, if he ever say or humiliate me in class, I definitely BLOG about him in here! For sure! Ciao..Wish me luck..*Sigh*

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^