Friday, September 9, 2011

UpdateD~! ^^

It has been about a month I didn’t do anything (addin’ stuff in my blog) and ever since I can see that my blog visitor has decreased. Well I really can’t do anything about it since there’s no interesting post I can post~ Well, Since I have started to type, I have to continue typing all the things that been disturbing my head this few days~ Wonder what it is? My holiday will come to an end in just two week and school will start once again.

I really hate it when my holidays are over... ㅠ.ㅠ
*Sigh* I know I always complain about this, but this time I seriously don’t want to go back to my university. It sucks, and seeing this one person that I hated so much appear in my sight once again is really tiresome! Hoping that he will disappear is not a good thing to say, but I never hated a person like this in my entire life! Ignorance is a really tiring thing to do, and I’m sick of it. But I can’t accept that he and I will be back in a good relationship like we used to be, so I had to make ignorance my good good friend~

Other than that, I guess I have to refresh my head to begin accepting new knowledge as I had four month of holiday, and I haven’t use my brain in that period of time~ There’s a lot of problems occur even before I started to attend school you see. My university doesn’t accept my application for hostel, so I guess I have to find a room to rent~ It’s really unfair to see how much I do participate in my university program and still not getting hostel. I will become lazy after this, not wanting to participate in anything cause I know how much you participate doesn’t really gives any advantages~ The system really sucks!

Other than upsetting things that I see beyond my returning to my university, I see good thing too. Well that is able to see my friends once again. And I can’t wait to see my cousins again, especially my little cousin~! Other than that, I’ll be able to watch new movies that comes out in cinema. Well, maybe that’s all? *Sigh* Well at least I can always visit this blog to update things as my life in university is boring. Well, I hope you guys look forward to my blog later on~ Ciao! ^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^