Monday, November 7, 2011

Dramas that I’ll never get tired of when I watch it all over and over again..!

I'm Sorry, I love you
Stairway to Heaven

There are many Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas that I’ve watched so far. Some of them are really interesting to watch, and some of them I watch due to my friend’s recommendation. But, sooner or later, this so called “must watch” drama makes me bored with the storyline if I intended to watch it all over again. Except for few. The drama that I’m going to list here is the ones that I never get bored off whenever I watch them again. If the scene is a sad scene, it really makes me feel emotional (yeah, that’s right…….). With great actor acting in the drama, you can actually feel and cry with them. Yeah, I know it sound kinda stupid to cry over a sad scene in dramas but admit it, you must have this feeling once when you watch it, right? If you are a drama lover say YES! (me? YES!!!)

I realize that, a good drama is hard to find. Yes, there might be some that are popular, but the storyline doesn’t stay with you for a long time. Sooner or later, you must feel boring with it. But, for me, there is some exception to this reality. Dramas that is so good that even though I already know the storyline, I never feel tired of it. The dramas that I mention about are:

1.1             1. I’m sorry, I love you (Kdrama)
2.                        2.Stairway to heaven (Kdrama)
3.                        3.1 liters  of tear (Jdrama)
4.                        4.Man of the Vineyard (Kdrama)
5.                       5.Coffee Prince (Kdrama)
6.                       6.Nodame Cantabile (Jdrama)
7.                      7. My Boss, My Hero (Jdrama)

Yeah, that’s my list. Well, some of the drama I mention about have a very sad storyline
(i.e I’m Sorry I love you and 1 liters of tear) and some of them are very funny (i.e My Boss My Hero). Well, if some of you never heard of the drama that I listed above, why don’t you guys try it out? You might agree with me, right? ^^


2 comments:

goroyen said...

i love one liters of tear..i cry like hell while watching that movie huhuhu and nodame cantabile makes me crazy!!so funny!!!hahaha

Sylvia Mathew said...

Agree with you..! Watching them all repeatedly still makes us cry and laugh even though we already watched it..!

warmest greetings..^^