Thursday, June 2, 2011

Five Syllable Talk With Park Yoochun


This is the ‘five syllable talk’ interview with Park Yoochun that was included in the Micky Party Birthday Book. Note that translated, the questions and answers obviously don’t add up to five syllables. ^^ But Yoochun did answer the question with five syllable in Korean of course~ Let's read~ ^^


You can see his answer in korean in here~ Five syllable answers from Yoochun..
Are you happy these days? – I’m so happy.
Are rehearsals going well? - Yeah, they’re going well.
When will we meet again? – We’ll meet when the time comes.
Are you really lonely? – No, not at all.
Are you eating well? – Because of my Colitis.

You’re healthy, right? – Because of my Colitis.
Do you like skinny jeans? – Yes, because they have a nice fit.
Do you watch your figure? – Do you?
Your definition of happiness? – Continuous consideration for others.
How does it feel to be 26? – There’s nothing much to it.
How do you feel right now? – So so.
What do you do at night? – I film.
What do you think about before you sleep? – I should quit drinking.
How much do you drink usually? – One or two drinks and I’m done.
What do you prefer to eat with your drink? – Steamed Beolgyo cockles.
What snacks do you like? - I don’t like eating snacks.
What role do you want to play? – The Express Bus Terminal. (T/N: 역 means both ‘role’ and ‘station’. There he goes with his lame jokes again~)
What did you think of being in a historical drama? - It was hot and cold.
Have you thought about appearing in a movie? – The risks are big.
What kind of cf do you want to try? – A cf for underwear.
What do you feel when you get on stage? – I feel that I’m alive.
Where do you want to visit? – Around the Gaema Heights.
What’s your tonic? – Heotgae Condition (T/N: It’s a healthy energy drink).
What color underwear do you prefer? – Black&pink.
What is your charm? – My charm is that I have no charm.
Something that recently made you sad? – Because of my Colitis.
Something that recently made you happy? – My Colitis went away.
Do you tear up sometimes? - It’s not always an act (T/N: as in he doesn’t only cry for his drama)
What are you into these days? Bugatti Veyron.
What’s your catchphrase these days? – Because of my Colitis.
Your current weight? 62.5kg.
Your current ideal woman? – Always Kim Tae Hee.
When do you plan on getting married? – I don’t plan on getting married.
Plans for children? – Older daughter, younger son.
We’re pretty, right? - Your hearts are pretty.
Your future plans? – Buy a building.
Are these five syllable talks difficult? – They’re so banal now.
What do you want to say to us? – Watch my drama when it airs!

Source: [Micky Party Birthday Book + Yuaerubi]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net



He always talk and blame his colitis. Anyway, I found this very interesting and just want to share this to you guys out there~ Oh, btw I do get this from other site, so I do give credits to those who I mention. ^^




0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^