Friday, November 18, 2011

Greyson Chance live in KK...!

Tickets to the showcase!
Greyson!

Singing~

Okay, seriously at first I actually don’t know about Greyson Chance, but coincidentally my cousin give me 5 free ticket to his showcase. So, I decided to come and see how great is this Youtube’s sensation sings. And I gotta say that he sings quite well for someone his age. I mean, his singing doesn’t fall out of note and it is quite steady. He even sings high note and still able to keep pace with other note after singing high note. Not to mention, he is the only one who plays the instrument (piano) without another backups musicians. I am impressed, but the only thing that bothers me during the showcase is the disturbing noise from Greyson’s obsessed fans especially the middle school fans girls. Seriously, they kept shouting when Greyson is try to perform. Hey, come on, just let the kid sing! 

He's singing Unfriend You.
Backstage picture. He's cute..!
Their voice is hurting my ears and seriously they could be the next Mariah Carey with their high pitch voice from shouting Greyson’s name. Overall, without the disturbing noise, I could really enjoy the showcase. And one more thing. I just find out that my cousin ( the Era KK fm DJ) take a picture with Greyson! *sigh* If I know he's meeting with Greyson I could have ask for Greyson's autograph. I am jealous! But never mind. Greyson himself states that he might want to go to KK again in the future. So, I'll wait for it. Hey Greyson, if you are reading this, I gotta say you got talent. I’m sure this talent will take you somewhere higher. Good luck! ^^ p/s I heart you~ ahaha..

The picture that makes me jealous!! (That's my cousin beside Greyson)

2 comments:

Faybaloche said...

Cute si Greyson..hehe

Sylvia Mathew said...

sangat cute..hohoho..

warmest greetings..^^