Monday, April 30, 2012

My New eye-candy~

Have you guys ever heard of a rookie group named EXO? Basically they are 12 group member divided into 2  which is EXO-K and EXO-M. K stands for Korea and M stand s for Mandarin, thus presenting in what language they are singing. So, there is this one guys, who looks very mysterious and definitely sexy (exaggerating, I know..hehe) that really caught my attention, PERIOD!

Curious who he is? The leader of EXO-M, Kris! Seems to me, at the very beginning, I actually didn't realize and recognise him as much as I do now when I watch EXO-M's mv, History. Kris holds Canadian's citizenship, and he is born in China, his english name is Kevin Wu. He was born on 6 November 1990, and able to speak four language, Korea, Mandarin, English and Kantonese. I really look forward to EXO-M and EXO-K future activies. Here's some eye-candy pictures of Kris~ hehehehe ^^





0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^