Monday, March 21, 2011

I miss my friends..

Okay, from the title, you get the idea of what I'm trying to write here right? It's just that I miss my friends so much while I'm studying here. I can't deny the fact that I have many friends too here, but somehow, the memory I have with my friends in the past really makes me miss them. There's a lot of memory we shared together, be it happy or sad one. There's someone told me before that no matter how much you hated school in your past day, you can't deny how much you miss those days in school..Yup, I really do feel the same way too..Honestly, being in the school in the past really make me tired because there's a lot of homework to do, and the teachers are constantly pushing us through the exams, but somehow those tiredness are blown away by having fun with my friends~ But, as we are moving forward through our university life, we've been separated as we go separate way..but still, that doesn't change the fact that how I always think of my beautiful school days...


These are just some of my friends...there's more you know..^^


These two are my best friends~!! Miss them much! ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hai sylvia. i like your blog.. suda follow td.. mind to follow me back? :)
http://liliejohn.blogspot.com/

Sylvia Mathew said...

hey..thanks for saying that..i'll follow you up too~ ^^

warmest greetings..^^