Tuesday, March 22, 2011

UMS, My university..

In this post, i'm gonna talk about my *beloved* university, UMS. UMS is a abbreviation of University Malaysia Sabah. Okay, I'm taking Mechanical Engineering here. It's my second year (next sem I'm gonna be a third year student!! ^^) and I gotta say, my uni is very beautiful (yea, it is!) but i hate how the system works here. I mean, the management of this uni sucks. Compared to another uni, UMS is kinda late in everything they do. Like, doing takwim for every sem, giving out exam schedule, results of every sem and not to mention the smp always crash when registration for subject is opened EVERY SEM!! That's really annoying! I hate how the management people always take for granted about their job. It's not cool, and I hate it! Because of the lateness of giving out exam schedule, I can't even book for my ticket earlier. It's inconvenient for us, student. Sometimes, deep down in my heart, I regret choosing this uni. But, I can't do anything about it. *sigh*

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^