Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Matriculations days~~~ (part 1)

It's kinda sudden, but I just wanna write something out of the blue to surprise everyone. Are you surprise?? No? ahaha..Okay, writing about my matriculation days back in 2008, I remember that I have fun too with all of my friends. I met new friends of course, the one that I really treasures the most. Of course, I didn't forget those back in school too. There are few people that I already know study in matriculation, and most of them are from my hometown. First, we always hang out together, and together, we find new friends too.. I was in F2T16 at first, so I made some friends in my tutorial. I still remember Zil, Akmal and some of them I already forgot. But, a few weeks after that, there are big re-shuffle going on, and I was placed in new tutorial, F1T5. Here, I found Amanda. She's was nice. We both like K-pop so much! She's the one who always be by my side, be it tutorials, lecture and also jogging? ahahaa. I still remember those days. I wonder if she does too. Do you remember, Manda?

See, I told you we always together when wherever we go~ ^^

Oh, how can I forget, I have awesome roomates too. Mai, Ann and....urm..ok..Ann were fun to be with, but sadly she left to go to Maktab Perguruan in Tawau. After that, there's always conflict going on in that room with, urm..Ms misunderstanding?? Great name for her, you see...ahaha. I don't want to talk trash about other people, so let's stop talking about her. Mai, in the other hand, is also one of my best friends~ Yup she did. The fact that we both comes from Sarawak, make us closer and she introduced me to her friends too. Meen, Jannah, Ain, Dib and so on~


These are the ones that I'm talking about~ hehehe


There are soo much fun being with them~ Oh ya, my tutorial too has been a great tutorial to begin with. I really like it, and we have fun together too~




Actually, I got a lot to say...But sadly, I don't have time now. So, I'll make sure there's part two to this post. Be sure to wait~ Until then, I got class to go to. hurm....

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^