Monday, March 28, 2011

Supermoon on 19 March 2011!

As we all know it, On March 19, 2011 the Moon passed by Earth at a distance of 356,577 kilometers (221,567 miles) – the closest pass in 18 years. This is a phenomenon that I witness with my own two eyes. It is so beautiful, the Moon shine the brightest as the Earth, Moon and Sun are actually all in a line, with Moon in its nearest approach to Earth. Well, it's a shame for you guys who miss this great view as this only happens once every 20 years (I guess). Well, I do watch it with my own two eyes, and I gotta say, around the Moon itself, I saw a circle of rainbow. I did captured some pictures that day, and I would like to share it with you guys~ ^^



Actually, I only captured this picture with my phone's camera. So, I'm sorry if the pictures is not beautiful enough for you.. ^^





Well, I almost missed the moments where I actually can see this phenomenon, luckily I saw some post on facebook regarding this phenomenon. So, thanks to those who keep this news posted on 19th March 2011! ^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^