Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Post!!! yay~ 20 updates from my LIFE..

It's been a long time since i ever updated my blog..Well, it's not that I don't have the time, but I'm just too lazy to update it~ Well, here's some 20 update from me! ^^

1) It's March 2011 now (obviously! hah!)
2) I'm in my second year now....
3) Final exam is approaching..hurmmm (not even in the mood for studying..ZZZZzz)
4) I'm SINGLE! (yes, I am.)
5) Not joining ROBOCON..(sad...i really want to join, but I just can't..REASONS~ )
6) Am I happy? let's hear that from my own heart..(my heart says "......??")
7) I am still addicted to DBSK which has been divided into Homin and JYJ~ (sad..wish they could be 5 again)
8) I miss my friends..I really do...
9) Currently, I'm a part of Dancity program as Protocol unit.
10) I have witnessed the Moon on 19th March, which shine so bright and have ring of rainbow around it..So beautiful.......
11) I miss my family back home...T.T
12) I will try to awake my desire to study..(which i will do later on~)
13) It's about to rain now..
14) I haven't wash my clothes yet~ hurm...
15) I'm bored too..
16) my PHONE hardly RINGS~
17) I still don't know how to DRIVE a car~ I can ride a motorcycle, but as an illegal rider coz I don't have a lisence~ :P
18) I love Xiah Junsu!! yes, i do!! My idol, my star, my....everything you wanna put in~
19) I still wonder why I choose Mechanical Engineering~
20) I'm still interested in Sound Engineering.....

and, this is what I can think of when i'm typing..sorry if it doesn't entertain you in any way but really, this is what happening in my life so far~ I'll be active in my blog for now, so watch out for more update! ^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^