Sunday, May 2, 2010

such a boring day...

juz wanna sa tat today is a boring day...
hihohihohiho....haiz....
i'll go nuts if tis is going to happen in my entire life....
i juz dunno wat to do today..
all i ever do today is watching some japanesedrama and of course online.
i need to find my new hobby to get rid of tis boringness in my life...
it's da same routine everyday in my life and i'm kinda tired of it u see..
i want to experience something new in my life..
like something extraordinary. ok, maybe thats juz too much but at least give me something to do..
oh ya...i juz remembered...i do got works to do during my sem break..
it's folding paper crane for about 500 of them and then helping my seniors building robots for da competition...aiyoh...ok, 500 paper crane??? tats juz a boring thing to do..but wat to do laa..it's juz my work for bon odori next sem..and wat is bon odori?? it's japanese cultural night..hohoho..wats intersting about it, it'll be held at 31st july~!! it's a day after my 20th bday~! it's seems tat i'll be celebrating my birthday preparing for da fiesta..hish...no fun...
and it's da first birthday tat my age reach 20~! whoops, i'm not a teen anymore...
hopes tat for our robocon, we'll be selected to go along wif our seniors to KL..hohoho..
i can assume tat a bonus for us...but still, i have to stay alone for this two month...gosh, tats juz so scary laaa....hopes that nothing happens when i stay in da hostel alone..huh...so, i gotta go..coz i need to take my bath~ hohoho..

matta ne~ ^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^