Saturday, May 22, 2010

my dream guy? hohoho..

okay, for the time being, since i am so boring, let me reveal the ideal type of guy that i want to date wif.. hohoho.... hurmmmm, the first thing i would like to see in the particular guy is that how he care about me.. i like caring guy cause i know that he'll always be there for me to support and cares whats on my mind... oh ya, i like guy wif chubby cheeks..hohohoho..i dunno why, but i juz can't stop myself from staring at their's chubby cheeks and eventually falling for it..ahaha...it's juz an attraction for me i guess.. da next characteristics is, i want a guy that'll be able to share everything on his mind wif me..i don't like that he keep his secret from me cause this only will make a barrier in the relationship.. if he able to share everything wif me, thats mean i am one of his important person in his life... it's not easy for a person to share everything wif another.. if you do, thats mean you trust that certain person...so, if he'll be able to share everything wif me, that mean he trust me!! and trust is an important element in a relationship..hurmm, da next charactristic is, i like guy smarter than me! ahaha... cause he'll be able teach me things that i dunno.. u know, it'll be a great fun if ur love you teach you cause you'll treasure everything that he teaches and you'll never forget it..and imagine if he teaches you before da exam..naaa, a great bonus..hohoho!! smarter guy is cool.. next!! i like guy wif sense of humor!!! i love to laugh, and it'll be great if he can make me laugh everytime i'm wif him.. that would be lovely... without sense of humor, i think it'll be a very boring relationship..maybe? ahaha...okay, dont' you think it's getting very long post from me olredi?? ahaha..i'll stop for da mean time, but i guarantee you guys there'll be second part to tis..hohohoho..da summary for my post for today is :

characteristic that i'm looking for in a guy that i wanna date!!

1. Caring
2. share everything he thinks and about himself
3.smart guy
4.hav sense of humor



in a mean time, i just upload Xiah's pic!! i love tis guy too..kokokoko...^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^