Monday, May 3, 2010

God of Study~!!

well, guess what, yesterday i spend my whole night watching tis korean drama, God of Study~!!
it's surely remind me a lot about my high school memories.....and i ended up sleeping at 8 a.m...
sadly, i didn't manage to watch it all..hish..until episode 10 only..and got 6 episode more...
that mean, i have to watch da rest of da episode with chinese subtitle..=.="
huhuhu..wat to do...i only got tat drama in chinese subtitle...cis..someday, i'll ask my friend to burn da drama with english subtitle in dvd~!! well, i think i have to start study my mandarin...da paper is da day after tomorrow...so, i want to score A in my mandarin coz mandarin is easy compared to my other subject tis sem..so, better for me to score A to help my pointer tis sem...hmm..will starting with memorizing da hanzi, then da stroke order and then conversation and then a lot more...hohoho..it'll be easier for me to study mandarin coz i am interested in da language itself...
ok, for those wondering what da drama God of Study is all about, i'll post out some picture here~ hohoh...


i love tis guy~!! hohoho..he is juz so adorable in da drama.... kyaaa~~~ ^^







warmest greetings..^^