Monday, May 17, 2010

classical music.....

wow....i'm loving classical music little by little right now..it's just so calm to listen through it..refreshes and making my mind to stop thinking about unnecessary things that i shouldn't think about..and what encourages me to like classical music?? you see, one of my impossible dream ever is to learn play the piano....i just love da fact that piano have a great sound comes from it if you know to play it well...and, well, that's just what i like about piano...and i'm still dreaming to make myself good at playing it..two of my cuzzie know how to play piano..and yeah, i'm kinda jealous about that...their parents encourage them to play and willing to pay for da tuition fees..and it's not cheap you know..haish..wish that i can play too..then i just can pour out my heart in playing it...piano just an awesome music instrument..and there is a lot of amazing piece of piano from beethoven, chopin, mozart, bach, debussy, schubert and a lot more!!! wish that i'll manage to make tis only dream comes true someday...hohohoho.....


someday, i'll play YOU~!! *.*

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^