Sunday, May 16, 2010

my life so far.....

it's been over a week since i live alone in this room : E.3.03..
and it does bored me.....got no one to talk to..and hav to sleep alone..
at first, i couldn't sleep at all...it's scared me to sleep alone in tis big room..but, day by day, i get used to it already...and hey, it's for my future too...since i've joined robocon, i got to give my commitment to it....hope my holiday tat i spend solely for robocon will paid off..and help me to get a place in hostel~!!!! it would suck if i don't get it next sem~!! to continue my life here, me and my friends decided tat we would cook ourselves..since the other were boys, so i'm da one who's in charge of being a chef everyday..but hey, not bad too cause i can enhance my cooking skill using a rice cooker..hohoho..my everyday routine were stuck in tis room, and then cook, and then go to do works for robocon and then sleep...that's so lame,,,,,,wat to do laaa...tat's my entire life for this sem break..........

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^