Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kimi ni Todoke second season~! ^^


Yeah yeah!! Since my post about Kimi ni Todoke is the most popular one in my blog, I'm going to give my second review about this. but before that, did you guys even realize that Kimi ni Todoke is a manga series before it is adopted into anime? Did you know? I gotta say, the manga is pretty good as well. Frankly speaking, I haven't read all the chapter of the manga yet, but I do read some of it. Trust me, it is exactly the same as the anime. Well, there's cute drawing of the character you didn't see in the anime, so if you like it and have the time, please do read the manga too..^^



Okay, back to the topic that I suspose to write tonight, the second season ended with 12 episodes(why so short?? T.T) And I can't say the ending do I? You gotta watch it for yourself..hehehe..But, yeah, the relationship between Sawako and Kazehaya went through ups and down. There's new rival for Kazehaya and he's seriously getting jealous whenever he sees Sawako with his rival, Kento Miura which has more advantages as he actually sat next to Sawako in class. But actually, Kento Miura is just testing Kazehaya, and making Kazehaya jealous so that Kazehaya can express his feeling more towards Sadako. There's a lot problem in Kazehaya and Sawako in the first few episodes, and it actually make them a stronger individuals. I like this anime.


Overall, it is a very beautiful story. Okay, now I really want to help you guys into watching this anime. I'll give you guys the website where I download the anime, and if you guys wanna watch it, why don't you try to download it by yourself. ^^
Here's the link:
http://www.cyber12.com/page-Kimi_ni_Todoke_2nd.html

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^