Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Matriculation days part 2




See, I told you I'll be writing part 2. It has been almost 3 year now since the first day I enter Labuan Matriculation College. There, I meet a lot of good friends and people. But, not all the memories were good too. Well, that is common in human life. It doesn't mean that only good thing happen to your life right? Well, I recall that I been staying in Blok B, in 2.14 room. As I been saying, I met 3 other people as my roommates, and the first person that I met in my room is Andrea. She is from Kota Belud, Sabah and her bed is just in front of mine. When I met her, I was kinda nervous and still blur at that time because I was new to this hostel life, therefore or the first day after I register into KML, (it's still Saturday, so I got one more day to be with my dad) I decide that I'll stay in the hotel with my dad and Lina and her dad.




Oh ya, Halina is my former classmates, and there is 5 of us from our school went to KML, that is Naziah, Rita, Sharmint, Halina and also me. 4 of us in physical stream and Sharmint is in the biology stream. There's also one person from our hometown that we know but from a different school, Yusnita which also went to KML. Back to my room story, when Sunday comes, finally I stay at my own room. There, I meet another 2 of my roommates. One of them is Maizatul Farain and the another one is the name who I can't mention (reasons? Well, let's just say I'm not in a good term with her.) Mai is from Kuching Sarawak, and there I found someone whom I can talk BMS (bahasa melayu sarawak) with. We started pretty well you see. I thought that I was blessed when I have such fun and great roommates. Every night I can say that we always laughing together and chit chat with each other. Then, we decided that we should go out together to buy things for our room like stuff to clean our room and etc. We go outing together, and have lots of fun too. Coincidentally, that was our first and last outing with Ann. The next day, she got offer from Maktab Perguruan in Tawau. Well, she accept the offer of course, and there we say goodbyes to her~ She left, and leaving us 3 behind.



It's common to speak in our native language if we met someone who can talk our native language too. Therefore, I don't see anything wrong with that. As I and Mai are from Sarawak, we like to talk in our native language. But this person-whose-name I-can't-mention feel we are talking about her which is NOT TRUE got very upset and she told us not to be racist. EXCUSE ME? Which part of speaking our own native language sound racist to you? I don't understand why her reaction is so absurd. And after that, the harmony in that room is not like before. I mean, I and Mai is still in good term, but person-whose-name I-can't-mention is in her own world. We are still talking to each other, only if there is important matter, but apart from that, I don't see any of the communication between us. Well, person-whose-name I-can't-mention is in UMS you see, but I seldom see her too. Maybe, we are not meant to be friends? I dunno either.



Back to the story, from Mai, I met another person, Haniey a.k.a Meen. hohoho..Meen is Mai best friend in her former school, and she stay one floor above our room. Coincidentally, Meen is in the same lecture group (Kuliah) that is F1. So, I can say that we met almost everyday. And if there is nothing to do in my room, I can say that you can find me in her room. There, I also met Siti Ain, Meen's roomate. We, of course have great time together since all of us is from Sarawak. For me, Meen is a great friend because she knows how to be honest and always share things that a friend could. Well, I don't say that the others are not (in different way, they do too). Apart from that, there's also friends that I know from the same tutorial as I am. From my tutorial, I met a person, who is very careful in spending her money, loves K-pop in the way that I do (especially DBSK), very friendly toward others, and goes everywhere with me (if she doesn't have anything to do) and that person is Amanda a.k.a Xiao Laoshu (small mouse). Basically, she's one of my best friends.




I remembered that every Sunday, she always ask me to go to church with her. And then we go outing together and walk together and there I see her saving her money even more. She will not waste her money for something that we call as entertainment, and only uses it for something important. Well, she does have fun once in a while too. Back in KML, we used to go to jog together, to watch her "special friend" and also we go to gathering together too. We have great memories together and sometimes I do want to meet her again. Apart from Amanda, there's also others like Fay, Ong, Haizum, Gjang, Tierah and etc. They are also one of my precious friends. Wish that we can do a small gathering together. Well, Fay and I are not that close back in KML, but that changed when we where in UMS. She was my neighbour when I was in my first year, and we often spend time together in her room chatting and also sometimes outing together. Until today, we still in contact and met with each other as we are also in the same class for Mandarin. Apart from Fay, there also someone who from my tutorial that also still hanging out with me especially when it comes to watching movies in the cinema! Who's she? ahaha! Siti Nurfarahin is the name! She's very sporting and if I got something bother my mind, she knows it and I can just tell her what I feel. This friend is very supportive in every decision that I make. Well, I guess I have to ask her to go out for a movie then~ There's many interesting movies out in the cinema right now~ ^^



Last but not least, I already mention about my friends from my hometown. Well, we always spend time together like outing and stuff, and Lina teaches me stuff that I don't really understand. Even though I got new friends, I also managed to introduce my new friends to them. We always visit each other, and also "lepak" there. I remember that I always go to Sharmint's room cause she always have things to say or simply have a girls night together. I miss those moments very much. But, actually, 3 of them continued their studies somewhere else. Naziah , at the very beginning continue her studies in Maktab Perguruan Kuching. At the beginning of second semester, Lina go to SPA to becomes a nurse, while Sharmint go to TPM (now she is in Swinburne). Well, I do have a great time in matric and I do miss it a lot.

There are many people that I didn't mention here, but remember, that doesn't mean I forget them. I really do want to mention them, but I guess you can see it for yourself how long my post can be right?



"Friends are like star, you don't see them, but they are always there for you"



I wish that I could be a friend that are like star to them~ Can't be seen , but always be there for them. ^^ And below, it's just a poem for all of my amazing friends that I met in my life~


0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^