Friday, April 15, 2011

Fight oh...OH!!


Final exam is just around the corner, and I'm pretty sure that university student are getting their head crammed by various types of notes right now~ That will includes ME. It's been two years now since I enter university. And, I ALWAYS regret it when final exam end. Why? It's easy~ I've been too lazy to open up my notes and sit for some revision. When I see my result later on, I know that I could done a lot better. *sigh*



I know it doesn't make any changes in my life if I keep on repeating the same behaviour every sem. When a new semester starts, I always told myself to be more hardworking, but somehow the spirit just fades away and away to far away land~~~~ Well, I guess I have to keep my head straight this time and do my revision properly cause I really want to see improvement this semester. Only I can do changes in my results. Thats why, I'll keep trying my best this study week!!



To all of you who also have final exam, I wish you guys best of luck! Let's us try our best together!! Fight oh....OH!!! ^^

0 comments:

warmest greetings..^^